How To Blend Spices
"Spice Sessions" Cooking Class
How The Classes Work:
"Spice Sessions" Cooking Classes are Private classes!
- Classes are conducted for 1–4 students at your home or mine.
- This is truly a hands on experience where you learn to combine spices and spice roasting techniques, as well as creating authentic spice blends such as Garam Masala and other “curry powders.”
- Together we will choose up to four dishes from a selection of authentic regional classics from my MENU You might opt for spicy mulligatawny soup, thakkali isso (shrimp in a coconut-tomato curry), annasi (curried pineapple with cumin and fenugreek), chicken tikka masala, deviled beef with cardamom and cloves, or fried rice with eggs and turmeric.
- The classes start at $65 per person and Dinesh provides the selected organic food, spices and expertise.
- Class schedule: Monday Through Sunday. Class times to be arranged according to schedule.
- We will cook several superb dishes and then enjoy your creation together
- There will be plenty of spice blends leftover for you to enjoy
Invite a few of your friends, form a class, and we will journey into the sumptuous world of spices.
Ask about beer and wine pairings for your menu.
Contact Dinesh, set a date, and let the culinary journey begin!